For 25 years the Panama City Symphony (formerly the Panama City POPS) has been dedicated to presenting excellent live symphonic music which engages and educates audiences of all ages.
It’s your support that makes this possible. Your health, safety and well-being – and that of our musicians and community – is our paramount concern during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We are following CDC, state and local guidelines to maintain a safe and sanitary environment and model best practices as an important part of the community.
While we cannot eliminate the inherent risk in any environment, we promise to be your trusted partner, committed to minimizing risk and providing a safe and welcoming environment in which to experience thrilling musical moments with the Panama City Symphony.
- Until further notice, seating at the Gretchen Nelson Scott Fine Arts Center will be limited to 50% capacity in order to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- Every other row will remain empty. Two seats will separate each group of patrons.
- All patrons and staff will be required to wear a face covering upon entering the building and upon duration of the performance. Both nose and mouth must be covered.
- The venue will be fully sanitized before and after each concert per CDC guidelines. Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- In order to reduce close contact within the lobby, there will be no intermission. Duration of concerts will be approximately 75 minutes.
- Patrons will be asked to confirm that they are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms before attending a concert.
- Patrons attending a concert do so with the understanding of the hazards of COVID-19 and are familiar with the CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19. They acknowledge and understand that circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing daily and that, accordingly, the CDC guidelines are regularly modified and updated. Patrons understand that participation in cultural events is inherently dangerous and accept full responsibility for familiarizing themselves with current guidelines.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Gretchen Nelson Scott Fine Arts Center and we appreciate your cooperation and patience as we responsibly navigate the future together.